Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service is designed to hep you focus on putting customer service at the heart of your business by improving customer satisfaction and retention, generating new revenue and reducing costs.
ixRM has a wealth of experience in assisting you to design and implement a CRM system that works for you and your business no matter how big or small your organisation is.
Some of the out of the box benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service are:
- A single source of customer data used by everyone in a business for a full 360° view
- Provides functionality for case and interaction management, product and contract management and knowledge-base management
- Allows service scheduling and workflows to be created across teams
- unifies the way customers and prospects experience your business
- equips you to improve your customer’s experience by responding promptly to customer service issues
- enables employees to proactively address issues and deliver efficient customer care by accessing all information in a single place including customers’ intent and social sentiment
- Shows customers’ case histories, preferences and feedback
- Can be tailored to an employee’s job and skill set
- Can be adapted and customised easily using configuration, not code
- Provides reporting and analytics
For more information on how ixRM can help you with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 please contact us.