LAST UPDATED: 08.06.2017
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Unless otherwise specified the information and any documents contained on this website are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright© 2017 ixRM Limited, all rights reserved. The website and the materials published on it are owned by, or licensed to the ixRM. Microsoft Dynamics 365 and any other Microsoft products mentioned in this website are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft. The names of any products and companies mentioned in this website may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You are responsible for compliance with all laws of the relevant jurisdiction, in viewing or using the website Content.
Subject to these Terms, ixRM grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use this site. Subject to the following conditions, ixRM grants the user the right to view and download the information contained in this website, limited to a personal, private and non-commercial use. This authorisation is not a transfer of title or any right in the materials downloaded. All copyright and/or other proprietary notices shall remain the property of ixRM and shall be retained in any materials downloaded. You may not use, upload, transfer, copy, reproduce, broadcast, distribute, display, sell, licence or exploit for any purpose any part of the website in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing its content. This includes electronic downloading.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
See the Privacy Statement relating to the collection and use of your information.
The materials on this website could include inaccuracies or typographical errors and are subject to change at any time.
The materials are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ixRM. Hereby disclaim all warranties, either expressed or implied, and conditions with respect to the materials, their reliability, quality, performance, suitability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Any reliance on the materials shall be exclusively at user’s risk. IxRM. Reserves the right to make any change, corrections, alterations to the materials without prior notice.
Links to Other Websites
As a convenience to you, this website may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than ixRM. IxRM is not responsible for and does not endorse the privacy practices or content of these third party websites. IxRM disclaims any liability for losses resulting from any linked websites and any materials contained therein.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this site, you will not use the site or its contents for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, conditions, and notices.
You agree not to:
1. Damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the website or do anything which might impair its functionality;
2.Use the website in any way to send unsolicited (commercial or otherwise) e-mail (“Spam”) or any material for marketing or publicity purposes, or any similar abuse of either;
3. Publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit: (i) defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or pornographic (including child pornography) content, or (ii) any content inciting racial or religious hatred or (iii) other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
4. Make available or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, “Trojan horses”, “worms”, or any other harmful software;
5. Falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in a file made available via the website;
6. Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the website.
7. Distribute, alter or modify any part or parts of the website or the services in any medium without ixRM and/or the relevant third parties’ written permission even if the content is free.
8. Not to (or attempt to) disable, interfere, circumvent, any software or security measure in relation to the website and ixRM software that: (i) prevents or restricts the copying or use of the ixRM content or third parties’ content (ii) limits the uses of the website or the access to some ixRM Content or third parties’ content.
9. For any other permitted use You shall not modify in any way nor delete, without limitation, any logos, brands, trademarks or signs, including the name ixRM.
10. Not to collect personal data in any way from the website or any of its services.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will ixRM and its suppliers be liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether in an action of contract or tort, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials available on this website, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In particular, and without limitation, ixRM shall have no liability for any loss of use, data, including the costs of recovering such data, or profits.
In order to use certain parts this website, you may be required to complete the registration process. During registration, a user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. It is optional for the user to provide demographic information (such as income level and gender), and unique identifiers but encouraged so we can provide a more personalised experience on our site.
ixRM may restrict your access to the website, refuse to correspond with you, and/or remove your details from the relevant database without prejudice to any other accrued rights, without prior notice to you where:
1. There is a regulatory or statutory change limiting the ability to provide access to the website;
2. There is any event beyond the reasonable control of ixRM preventing them from providing access to the website (for example, and without limitation, technical difficulties, capacity problems and communications failures); or
3. ixRM considers in its sole discretion that you are abusing the website or are otherwise acting in breach of these Terms.
ixRM reserves the right to monitor and track your visits to the website.
We can be contacted at Seven Hills Business Centre, South Street, Morley, Leeds, LS27 8AT.
Unless otherwise specified, the website is directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access the website from locations outside of the UK are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
A failure or delay by ixRM in enforcing compliance with these Terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other provision of these Terms.
These Terms do not confer any rights on any person or party pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and ixRM as to your use of the website and shall supersede any prior agreement or representation in respect thereof.
The express provisions of the Terms are in place of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any and all notices to be given by either one of us to the other pursuant to or in connection with these Terms shall be deemed sufficiently given when forwarded by e-mail addressed to you at the e-mail address given to us or the e-mail address displayed on the website.